Fri | May 31, 2024, 5:55 am
No. of Site Visitors: 13800856



A degree holder or undergraduate student who is not currently enrolled in any other institution of higher learning maybe allowed to take the credit courses on the graduate and/or undergraduate level respectively, provided that this student satisfies the appropriate requirements for admission to the college. He shall not be allowed to enroll for more than one semester, except by special permission of the Dean of the College concerned and the University Registrar.

Since he does not follow any organized program of study. a non-degree student is not a prospective candidate for graduation for any degree in the University.


A mature student, even if he does not fully satisfy the entrance requirements maybe admitted as a special student and may enroll for such subject which in the opinion of the instructor and the Dean, has the necessary information and ability to pursue profitably. He shall not be allowed to enroll for more than 9 units, except by special permission from the VPAA. Subjects taken shall be noncredit although his work may be reported at the end of each semester as satisfactory or unsatisfactory.

Special student may register at any time without the payment of fine for late registration subject to another college regulation.