Fri | May 31, 2024, 5:31 am
No. of Site Visitors: 13800770



A student who has earned at least 30 collegiate academic units and wishes to transfer from one course to another should file in his current college an application for transfer/shifting of course. His application is referred to the accepting College together with his true copy of grades. If the action of the accepting college is favorable, the student gets his permit to transfer and have copy of grades.

Shifting of courses is not allowed unless for valid reason/s. Those who intend to transfer should have qualified for the grade requirements of the University /department where the student will transfer. Application form for shifting of course is made on the prescribed from indicating the reason/s for shifting with the attached copy of grades duly certified by the registrar. The request for shifting courses must be approved by the College Dean to be submitted to the VPAA/Campus Director for his approval before 12% of the regular class meeting has been held during the term.

Any request submitted and or received thereafter shall not be considered for the following semester.


Students from another constituent campus who have earned at least 30 collegiate academic units may be admitted as transfer students subject to the rules of the admitting College.

The following rules also govern the admission of transfer students:

  1. A transfer student may be admitted provided that:
    1. He must present his honorable dismissal from the college /university which he last attended.
    2. He must have completed in this State University no less than 50 percent of the units required for his program and 75 percent if running for honors.
    3. The quota set by the University has not yet been filled up.
  2. An admitted transferee may not be allowed to enroll in a subject or subjects if the prerequisite of which, taken elsewhere, have not yet been validated or repeated in this university.
  3. An admitted transferee must validate all the courses he is seeking for advanced credits at a time specified on the VALIDATION REQUIREMENTS.


Any student whose application for admission has already been approved may apply for advanced credits for work done in another college /university upon presentation of credentials showing the subjects attended and passed in the said institution, full equivalent to those given in this University for which advanced credit is sought and upon passing or complying with the requirements for validation.